1998.5-2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins MADS Smarty Programmer S-03
Fast guide to Smarty's special Features
- CaTCHER & Revo software's inside
- Ten different performance levels
- Adjust Speed Limiter, Torque Management & Injection Timing
- Fastest download in the industry, a typical ECM update takes
less than two minutes
- ABS tire height updates in just seconds
- Not traceable in the stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint
- Cold weather 3 Cylinder High Idle is enabled in all softwares
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- No tools required, no fuses to pull
- USB built in for simple updates
- Most complete keyboard in the industry
- Reliable, it works off your OEM hardware
- Programmable Speed Limiter from 25 to 250 mph (in trucks of 2001
and 2002 the speed limiter is programmable in mph, older trucks have only a speed
Fast guide to Smarty's softwares levels
SW# 0 : Half power .
SW# 1 : Fuel Saver
SW# 2 : Only more fuel and Boost fooling
SW# 3 : Like # 2 + added timing
SW# 4 : “Soft” CaTCHER no added timing
SW# 5 : Like # 4 + added Timing
SW# 6 : Mild CaTCHER no added timing
SW# 7 : Like # 6 + added Timing
SW# 8 : CaTCHER no added timing
SW # 9 : CaTCHER with Timing
Software number Zero,
About half the power of a stock software. Use it whenever reduced power is desired or when you have to make sure that NO SMOKE is produced .
Software number One,
The Fuel Saver software. Mpg gains vary, in most cases a + 2Mpg has been reported. Please notice that the timing in this software is rather aggressive. HEAVY TOWING is not recommended with this software.
Software number Two,
This software increases the fuel delivered by the ECM and does the boost fooling.
Software number :Three,
Same as software # 2 but timing has been added.
CaTCHER softwares from number : Four to number Nine,
The even numbered softwares are identical to the odd numbered ones, except for the timing. The softwares without added timing are intended for use with timing
The power gain at top Rpm with these softwares is almost identical. These softwares differ greatly in HOW they get there. Than higher the software number then more aggressive the throttle response from idle speed up. Aggressive to the point that the softwares Eight and Nine can become difficult to handle on slippery roads. Please be very careful when you use these softwares for the first time! It takes some time to learn how to handle them. Max gains are around 70HP.