U.S. Shift Transmission Controller
US Shift Quick 4 Stand-Alone Transmission Control System
Featuring REVolution Architecture
Recently Added Features:
- New, easy-to-use built-in interface patterned after our Quick 6.
- All new Dyno Mode allows commanding specific gears and converter clutch lockup while on a chassis dyno or for general diagnostic use.
- Simplified, one-time throttle position setup procedure that no longer requires re-calibrating after tuning adjustments or loading a new tune.
- Improved wheelspin detection settings.
- Even more accurate wide-open-throttle shifts due to revised algorithms, especially in high powered vehicles.
- New Torque Converter Clutch engagement learning based on Quick 6 architecture will dynamically adjust converter clutch engagement while driving until it is optimized for your vehicle.
- Improved solenoid error detection eliminates guesswork and speeds up troubleshooting
New Quick 4 controllers come loaded with the latest firmware. Existing customers can have their Quick 4 upgraded for free.
- No laptop or PC required. The built in tuning interface allows the most common settings to be changed without using a computer.
- Laptop and PC tuning. The included Windows-based tuning software provides access to all settings and advanced tuning options.
Currently supports these popular transmissions:
- GM 4L60E, 4L65E, and 4L70E
- GM 4L80E and 4L85E
- Ford AOD-E, 4R70W (wide ratio AOD-E), and 4R75
- Ford E4OD and 4R100
Representing the most intensive development project in our company's history, the Quick 4 is the industry standard in electronic transmission control. With all new exclusive features, its design is not evolutionary, but revolutionary.
- Advanced algorithms provide the highest level of shift control and synchronization, allowing you to maximize the performance of your combination.
- The most advanced torque converter clutch control available, with several actions available during shifts.
- Accushift ™ learning capability for the most accurate WOT shift points possible.
- Full line pressure control for each individual shift, providing superior shift quality.
- Adjustable throttle lift delay, overdrive shift delay, and ballistic throttle effect.
- Burnout mode prevents upshifts while "pedaling" the throttle.
- Up to 4 pre-loaded shift calibrations able to be selected on the fly.
- FLEX-SHIFT ™ Shifter re-mapping capability.
- Metric Support.
- Transmission slip detection.
- 100Hz high-resolution data logging of all vital parameters and viewable in a graphic interface.
- Dedicated 4wd options and features.
- Compact size gives you the freedom to install in tight areas (4.165 x 2.8 x 1.1 inches)